Thursday, September 20, 2007

Speed Dating? Seriously?

Generally speaking, if I'm saying something that sounds authoritative, I'm either making it up (the key here is to sound confident, even cocky, about your knowledge) or I read about it somewhere. Option B is far more common in my little world, as I run across several pieces of information (called "articles" or "content" in said little world) about which I had no prior knowledge each day. This is good. I learn things, new things, each and every weekday.

I appreciate learning.

But I also like to learn. As such, I've always wondered about those speed-dating things, and being a single humanoid myself, have wondered how I would fair in such a setup.

I no longer wonder. Thank you, Jason Love of Associated Content.

Thank you for going through this, first hand, so I don't have to.

No comments: