Sunday, September 9, 2007

On being insincere

I was just in bed. I'm exhausted from the day, which included drinking (beginning at 9am... oof), football, and more drinking.

I also hung out with a girl called Alison, who goes by Ally, who I met at Jon's wedding in Winter Park. Jon and Jess had set up this little meeting, as apparently Ally was taken with me at the reception, where we spent a good five to ten minutes talking. The entire night. Which explains why she was interested. Any longer than 10 minutes and I reckon my conversational skills begin to falter a bit.

Anyway, the word from J&J was that Ally is tired of dating assholes, tired of the scene of dating, and wanting to date a "good guy." Enter, Sam.

After really hanging out with her for the better part of three hours, watching the Broncos' 15-14 fart-fest win over the Buffalo Bills, I've come to realize that this woman who I thought I would be very interested in has absolutely nothing going on. She's melodramatic, over-the-top, not very bright, and honestly, kind of annoying. I do not feel all that bad about saying these things.

Annoying Girl Singing in the Office

Add to My Profile | More Videos

That's not her. But it could be.

And yes, I wish I was kidding.

No comments: