Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Montana Pictures...















Oh, pretty good...












He probably had this coming...




Last night in Missoula. This was just before the dreaded John - Her ex-boyfriend and my new nemesis - showed up at McKenzie River to ruin my momentum in the "I think she's starting to like me" sweepstakes. I wouldn't call it "cock-blocking," because that would suggest that I was merely trying to get her in the sack. The fact is, I was really trying to get to know her, and sex honestly didn't enter into the equation.

It was later in this very night when I found myself with an opportunity to make a move and realized I have the testicular fortitude of an infant. Awesome.

Bowker always says, "You define the moment, or the moment defines you." I think it's from Tin Cup. Anyway, several moments defined me this weekend. Shitty.

I have more pictures, and will post them when I can.

No comments: