Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well, that's the last time I take advice from Troy Aikman

During the Sunday football marathon, or what I like to call "my stories," former quarterback-turned-punching bag and current football analyst-turned-douchebag did a promo for this new Fox show, "Back To You." It's got Kelsey Grammar. It's got Patricia Heaton. It's got Fred Willard. It's about a local TV news team in Pittsburgh.

In other words, this show sucks. I know that going in. And yet I listen to that mutton-headed fuckstick Aikman when he says "That show is so funny. I mean, so good. That Kelsey Grammar's character reminds me of one of my coworkers. Dick Stockton."

Me? I can't resist getting an inside look at Dick Stockton's life and his apparent mis-treatment of a dumbass like Aikman.

Naturally, I DVR'd that shit, and tried to watch it this evening before bed.

I made it roughly 4 minutes.

What an awful, awful show.


Kelsey Grammar and Patricia Heaton? Troy couldn't help but whip out his sausage.

I'm not sure what the point of this entry is. I just thought it was a good time to make fun of Aikman's concussed ass, because I feel like being an asshole tonight. Aikman, you inbred dipshit licker of assholes: thanks for nothin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Sammy. I'm with you in many things but when you disparage Troy Aikman, we may need to throw down. I'm a lady so I won't deign to talk some shit about John Elway.

GO COWBOYS!!!

P.S.
Back To You isn't horrible, just disgustingly mundane.