Thursday, November 1, 2007

Upon further review...

It appears my backing of Ron Paul for president in 2008 was remarkably premature. The guy claims to be a Libertarian, wanting less government interference with everyday life, but he's pro-life? Hello? It just speaks to a huge disconnect in his decision-making process.

Unreal. Back to the Obama camp for me.



I just hope he can win. Hillary scares the ever-lovin' shit out of me. Edwards seems to say all the right things, but I am nervous about his past professional career. Gravel is a crazy old coot.

Obama seems like he has such a better hold on what people want, and unlike Hillary, doesn't seem like he'll say just anything to get elected (I feel like Hillary is a soundbite machine. Annoying).

Obama. 'O8. Let's go.

3 comments:

Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrick said...

Aaargh. When Obama commented on the VT shootings, he compared the violence of a school shooting to the "violence" of outsourcing. Seriously. Fucking. Absurd. We can't afford 4 more years of amateur hour at the White House.

Too bad Ron Paul has stances on central banking and abortion that are insane. I'm backing Bill Richardson.

SDW said...

That's all well and good, OM, but you'll be backing a guy that won't even see the light of day in a general election. Living in Colorado, there's a good chance you won't even get to vote for the guy.

Obama's comment was insane, no question. But as bad as Giuliani or Mitt leaving our troops in Iraq for another 20 years? I say no.