Sunday, February 8, 2009

How she makes me feel

Like I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

Called me yesterday, international long distance be damned, during the day, and just chatted. Talked about how much she was missing me... talked about how much she wished I was there... talked about how things were going, hinted that the ex was being something of a douchebag... made me feel really, really great.

And then, late last night, called me again. She woke me up, but I could not have cared less about that; I was thrilled to hear her voice. Just repeated how much she loved me. She was drunk, and had been at the discotek, but "couldn't wait" to get back to the room and call me.

Just to tell me how much she loves me.

So, again, I'm walking on air. Sigh.

NP: Girl Inside My Head

Watch more Yahoo! Music videos on AOL Video

No comments: