Monday, June 8, 2009

It's been a while.

Howdy. Anyone still here?

I'm moving away from the relationship-y stuff and moving towards more of a job-seeker thing, which makes sense now that my relationship is fine (and moving forward) and my job seeking is in full force (since I was laid off last month). So I'll be posting my trials and tribulations here on SVW.

First, a little background. In one month, I've applied for over 20 openings. I've received one interview. It went well, and I strongly believe I'm the best candidate they have. However, that was more than a week and a half ago, and I haven't heard a word since then. So I'm freakin' out.

I have to call today to Western Bev, which may or may not have a job opening for me to discuss. Should be interesting. If nothing else it will allow me to sort of stretch my mind muscle and learn a little something about beverage distribution, something I know very little about.

I'll let you know how that goes.

Cheerio.

SDW

No comments: