Friday, August 10, 2007

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?

These sappy lyrics brought to you by Stevie Wonder. Dedicated to my friend Leslie, she of four appearances TOTAL in my life, and the hostess cupcake of the Librarian Intelligence Agency. Anyway, she gave me a shout-out and a link, which is the first anyone has ever done for my blog - and it only took a week! Woot!

This is for Leslie. She's hot, like a Curry. I wanna tell her how hot she is, but she'll think I'm being sexist. She's so hot she's making me sexist. Bitch.



Enough small boom, let's boom the boom.

2 comments:

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

It is veeeeery bad to drink Jobu's rum. Very bad.

ramblin' girl said...

you finally have a blog and you don't write everyday and twice on weekends? guess I'll have to go back to jerk for my daily entertainment.