Monday, August 6, 2007

Oui, oui! Baguette!

Parle vous le Francais? Eh. No.



Yeah, like I needed more incentive to buy an ascot.

Good mercy. Patrick came over, bearing gifts of a Red Sox Fathead for my home office. I'll post pictures as soon as I get my camera to work. It is rad, and I haven't even gotten it up yet. He also brought by a sick CU football jersey. CU sucks the fat one, I know, but we're discussing getting season tickets for the home schedule in Boulder this season. They're fairly inexpensive, and since I'm not going to do my traveling until the spring - when football is over - I have time to spend Saturdays getting drunk with coeds in Boulder. Solid.

Anyway, Patrick is a good buddy, with whom I have a standing arrangement to watch the best show ever, or Flight of the Conchords as its known in the real world. Terrific program, and you can tell I'm quite keen, as the only two videos I've posted here on Sam Versus World are from this two-man novelty act from New Zealand. It really is some sort of transcendent, brilliant comedy, and I thank the folks at HBO for coming up with something that will replace the now-tedious Entourage.

To follow up on earlier events, Jarvis Moss is going to be fine, and should be back on the field tomorrow. Our company website came back up, so I got lots of work done. And my burrito from Chipotle was outstanding.

Arivaderci!(sp?)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

OMG -- that's totally the guy from Eagle vs. Shark, which is the weirdest movie I've ever seen on a not-stated-as-such date. Ever.