Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday morning - quickly

Rush concert last night. Awesome. It was like this:



They say it's a gateway drug.

Also, great conversation with someone from my past. We'll be getting together next week, and I couldn't be more excited. Not even sure what I'm excited for. But I'm excited.

Some would say that going back to revisit old relationships is a bad thing, equivalent of making the same mistake twice. I disagree. I think going back helps you learn to move forward, and shows you where you made your mistakes before, hopefully with the end result being that you don't look like as much of a moron, right?

Uh. Right?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

No. Wrong. Sorry -- I firmly believe it. But then I guess it depends on how long in the past the relationship was, and what the issues were, and how you've both grown. But in general, no.